When people converse with friends on Facebook they often wish they could convey what they were feeling clearly as they are not able to find the correct words. Here comes the help of facebook faces. Emoticons have been around for years. They have been enlivening sessions of chat amongst people in chat portals and sites of social networking since a long time. People find that facebook faces emoticons are helpful in a number of ways to make conversations with people much more exciting and interesting on Facebook. The advantages of using Facebook faces symbols are that they give you plenty of choices. The usual, common faces on facebook are generally perfectly round and yellow coloured. There are also others that are unique, having personalities of their own.
How to make Facebook Faces in facebook chat
Here is step by step guide on how to add facebook faces to facebook chat.
1. Face book chat support variety of facebook faces including facebook smiley faces, angel face, happy face, sad face, tongue face and so on. To use these faces on facebook chat you need to input special codes. You can input faces at the beginning of sentence or in the middle or even at end. Just write down the sentence and add special emoticon codes so that facebook chat faces will come up.
2. Choose the smiley face that you want to use from the following options:
Happy 🙂 Colon followed by a parentheses
Very happy =) Equals sign followed by a parentheses
Grinning 😀 Colon followed by an uppercase “D”
Cat smiling ^_^ Shift and press six, underscore, Shift and press six
Wink smile 😉 Semicolon followed by a parentheses
Goofy smile 8) Eight followed by a parentheses
Tongue sticking out :p Colon followed by a lowercase “p”
Smiling devil 3:) Three followed by a colon and parentheses
Smiling angel 0:) Zero followed by a colon and parentheses
3. Insert the smiley face two spaces behind the period following the appropriate sentence. Here is an example of how to incorporate a smiley face into text naturally: “I hope you are enjoying your holiday. 🙂 Don’t forget about me.”
4. Add a nose to any of the smiley faces by inserting a dash in between the eyes and mouth, modifying the smiley face to look like the following examples:
Happy 🙂 Very happy =-) Grinning 😀 Wink smile 😉 Goofy smile 😎 Tongue sticking out :-p Smiling devil 3:-) Smiling angel 0:-)
5. Enter two spaces after the smiley face and before beginning the next sentence.
You can test your own combination of symbols for making emoticons on Facebook as well.
Here is a complete list of all facebook chat faces emoticons and smileys
|smile face or happy face||🙂 🙂 :] =)|
|frown face||🙁 🙁 :[ =(|
|gasp face||:-O :O 😮 😮|
|grin face||😀 😀 =D|
|tongue||😛 😛 :-p :p =P|
|kissy face||:-* :*|
|grumpy face||>:( >:-(|
|face with glasses||😎 8) B-) B)|
|face with sunglasses||8-| 8| B-| B||
|upset face||>:O >:-O >:o >:-o|
|confused face||o.O O.o|
|angel face||O:) O:-)|
|devil face||3:) 3:-)|
|unsure face||:/ :-/ : :-|
If you are fond of a particular cartoon character or animal, you can easily download a number of Facebook symbols having their face. You should first do all the required research when you are looking around for new faces because it is only then that you will be able to see the variety of options that are available. You would definitely not want limited options in Facebook chat faces, would you? Before you zero in on a particular series of emoticons for Facebook you will have to think of the ones that stand apart as the most amusing for daily conversations with other users. See to it that you go for emoticons that are bright and colorful that will add flavor to chats that you have on this popular site of social networking with others. Add them in your chats on Facebook when you are conversing with friends in order to enliven the chat as these icons should be made a part of every chat. The best part about emoticons is that you have innumerable options to select from.